Events & Training
Special full-day training classes are held each year which are geared toward the employee. These classes are offered at a significant discount to employees of member companies.
Examples of the types of training offered are:
- Fire Extinguisher Maintenance
- DOT Hazmat Transport (A must have course!)
All of these training classes are taught by industry recognized experts.
Meetings are held throughout the state twice a year. At each meeting, there will be at least one speaker present to discuss a meaningful topic.
Examples of past presentations are:
- Brooks Equipment Company – Emergency Lighting Seminar
- Akron Brass – Care, Use, and Service Testing of Fire Hose
- Badger Fire Protection – UL1254
- Roy Burton, Senior Inspector – Southwest Region of DOT Enforcement Office
- Mark Redlitz, Director of Licensing – State Fire Marshal’s Office – Q & A
- These events & training opportunities are just a sample of those offered to FEDOT member companies and their employees. FEDOT also offers an opportunity to network with other fire protection equipment dealers in the state.
If you are not a member of FEDOT, you are missing out on all of these valuable benefits! Don’t put it off another day, Join FEDOT Now!